All complaints will be researched. If the complaint is deemed valid by the covenant committee follows this process:
- A formal letter documenting the violation and the recommended steps to correct will be mailed to the owner of the violation.
- If a resolution cannot be made within thirty days, legal action will be taken. The owner of the violation will be responsible for:
- Reasonable attorneys’ fees
- Fees and cost of correcting the violation.
- Interest on all fees and costs of enforcing the correction of the violation.
- Restriction of pool privileges.
- A continuing lien on the lot.